Sunday, January 17, 2010

Jewelry Display



This here is a fairly good display. It could still be better the table is a little to busy.The velet necks look really good with several necklace at different lengths. Make sure your jewelry stands out against the black and don't blend in The necks also come in white if you need a lighter color for dark jewelry. I love the vintage purses in the middle of the table I have several of them that I love to hang the jewelry off of. Then the two jewelry boxes with ladies gloves hanging out of them with jewelry laid on top, looks real nice.The ladies gloves look great with vintage jewelry laid on top of them. Chuncky jewelry looks nice laid across a rock or in a container with dry beans. I have taken the earring cards and stood them up against the necks so they are easier to see and used a black sheet for my table cover. You can go to my other blog to see more displays. http://www.primitivecountrytreasures.blogspot.com/

No comments: